Saturday, December 1, 2012

10 weeks - where did that baby go


Weeks 9 & 10 here we come and go again!  Brycen is off and running making cooing sounds and tracking me as I chase Gavin around the house.  He is smiling and beginning to giggle sporadically, especially when playing under the play gym.  On top of that I have managed to get him to sleep from 8-2:30 and 3-6 for three nights now....whoo hooo!  Let's hope the trend continues with a little help from mr. swaddle ;)  We had a 2 month check up last week and Brycen is 23 inches and about 13 pounds.  Gosh he is growing fast....just from week 9 to 10 you can see he is filling that six month onesie out more!!!  LOL 
smile

mr. bird I will get you

tubby time

Here is a photo of Gavin and Brycen at 9 months that I created to check out any similarities and differences.  Smiles....thinking of baby gavin brings such happiness to me!!!  It went by way to fast :)


Thanksgiving has come and gone.  We had some close friends over to spend this special day and lucky us it was so beautiful we could play outside.  I managed to get some fantastic photos of Gavin and Ridge playing and riding in Gavin's wagon.





Though Brycen chilled in the carrier most of the outdoor time he did manage to have a spotlight seat at our Thanksgiving dinner!

Other exciting happenings include Gavin's new big boy truck....from his daddy who just couldn't wait to give it to him!  He loves it and actually watched the entire Cinderella disney movie in it LOL!  Talk about a new school "drive in".  Love him ;)


Last week Jessie and I visited our local ceramic shop to have a "girl date" :)  I painted a piggy bank for the boys to collect change in for a rainy day.  Here is a photo just in case it doesn't make it in the future.  For some reason I can envision it being broken unintentionally.....
love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment